We need some OUTSTANDING individuals to help throughout the weekend. We only need a few hours! Here are some of the possible options!
- Help the students sign in when they arrive (Fri a.m.)
- Set up snacks and sweets (Fri afternoon or evening)
- Read some essays (Sat morning – more fun than it sounds!)
- Join the group for a community service project (Saturday mid-day)
- Help set up and chaperone Saturday night event (Saturday night)
- Interview some of the students (Sun)
Click on this link to see a listing of the positions/tasks we need help with over the course of the weekend: http://vols.pt/HPYvRz.
If you’re volunteering (for all or part of the weekend), we will need you to fill out a background check and code of conduct form.
Please fill these out and send them back to the HOBY Seminar Chair at HOBYdirector@hobyncwest.org.