Students registered for the 2017 seminar should have received an email informing them how to access the 2017 seminar registration information. This information can also be accessed at this link.
If you would like to receive a paper copy of the material, please contact Director of Ambassadors at [email protected].
What to Bring
- Bed linens – sheets (single, XL twin size), blankets or sleeping bag*, pillow cases
- Bath Towels
- Toiletries – shampoo, deodorant, toothbrush, toothpaste, personal care products
- Flip Flops for Shower (if so inclined)
- Robe (Dorms are designed with hall showers.)
- Hair dryer
- Casual, comfortable clothing – shirts, shorts, jeans/long pants, etc.
- Jacket, sweatshirt or other long sleeve shirts for when indoors
- Sturdy walking shoes
- Umbrella and/or rain coat
- Alarm clock
- Small amount of spending money (optional – for HOBY merchandise and other items available during the weekend)
- Hat, sunglasses, sunscreen
- Reusable Water Bottle
- Prescription Medication
- OTC medication as needed
- Two cans of food for the Second Harvest Food Bank of NWNC
- Directions to the location for the seminar
- HOBY North Carolina West Ambassador Relations Contact Information
- $20 refundable key deposit (cash or check) Please note: The residence halls are air conditioned but the temperature can fluctuate. Please bring blankets if you tend to get cold at night. We do not have control over the temperature. Please plan accordingly.
Directions and Maps
2017 HOBY NC West will be held at
Wake Forest University
1834 Wake Forest Road
Winston-Salem, NC 27106